Trigger Point Therapy utilises techniques that treat both short-term and long-term muscle damage and dysfunction.
When muscles are damaged through accident, short and long-term strain, sports or trauma, the muscle tends to shrink and develop ‘knots’, which can be deep inside the muscles. The dysfunction causes restricted movement, the unnatural sticking together of muscle fibres, lumps in the muscles where blood is not properly reaching, aches and pains, and deteriorating muscle strength. This can often cause the surrounding muscles to be thrown out of alignment and referred pain spread throughout the body.
For recovery it must be assessed and treated. Trigger point therapy is the application of pressure to certain areas of muscles to help break up solid ‘knots’ that are stopping the muscle from functioning properly.
- Low Level Laser
- Shockwave Therapy
- NDIS National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Rockblades, Rockpods & Rocktape
- Paraffin Wax
- Toenail Fungus Treatment with Lunula Cold Laser
- Lunula Cold Laser Fungal Nail Therapy
- Muscle Energy Technique (MET)
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Footwear and Compression Wear Fittings
- Dry Needling
- Custom Orthotics
- Foot Mobilisation (FMT)
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Jones Point Strain/Counterstrain Therapy
- After Hours appointments
- Home Visits
- Cosmetic Podiatry / Medi Pedi
- Toenail Surgery