The Lunula cold laser is the easy and most convenient treatment that treats your discoloured and disfigured fungal nails into clearer, fungal free, healthier looking nails.
The Lunula Laser works by killing fungus that lives in and under the toenails. The laser light passes through the nail without causing damage to it or the surrounding skin and tissue. It is the combination of the anti-fungal effects of the 405 nm wavelength with the regenerative outcomes of a 635 nm wavelength that make this cold laser so successful.
The Lunula Laser has no harmful side effects like those of oral anti-fungal medications, and does not require daily application of topical agents.
This convenient in-office procedure takes only 12 minutes to perform per foot, with absolutely no recovery time required.
Stop suffering the pain and embarrassment of unsightly nail fungus, and enjoy clear, beautiful nails today.
Lunula Laser has proven results. The most common treatment protocol is 6 treatments over 6 weeks. You are then reviewed at 6 weeks, 3 months and again at 6 months to see the clear nail growing through from the base. These results speak for themselves.
Why is Lunula Laser the treatment of choice?
* You cannot develop microbial resistance to this form of treatment
* It does not interfere nor interact with any of your medication
*No liver toxicity, which is a concern with the oral anti-fungal medication
*Treatment is painless and time efficient
*No daily treatment regime for you to perform
To discuss your specific treatment needs and to have your fungal nails assessed, contact Footpoint Podiatry and make an appointment for your fungal nail assessment.
- Low Level Laser
- Shockwave Therapy
- NDIS National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Rockblades, Rockpods & Rocktape
- Paraffin Wax
- Toenail Fungus Treatment with Lunula Cold Laser
- Lunula Cold Laser Fungal Nail Therapy
- Muscle Energy Technique (MET)
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Footwear and Compression Wear Fittings
- Dry Needling
- Custom Orthotics
- Foot Mobilisation (FMT)
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Jones Point Strain/Counterstrain Therapy
- After Hours appointments
- Home Visits
- Cosmetic Podiatry / Medi Pedi
- Toenail Surgery