Strain/Counterstrain, otherwise known as Jones Point Therapy, is a gentle and quick hands-on therapy. It identifies tender points within your fascia which cause dysfunction and pain. After assessment it only takes 90 seconds to relieve identified pain at a specific point.
This technique eliminates the tender point and the associated strain reflexes which are causing the neuromuscular dysfunction along the fascial chain. It can also treat structural dysfunctions of the pelvis, knee, ankle and foot.
- Paraffin Wax
- Lunula Cold Laser Fungal Nail Therapy
- Muscle Energy Technique (MET)
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Footwear and Compression Wear Fittings
- Dry Needling
- Custom Orthotics
- Foot Mobilisation (FMT)
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Jones Point Strain/Counterstrain Therapy
- After Hours appointments
- Home Visits
- Cosmetic Podiatry / Medi Pedi
- Toe Nail Surgery